C2i Installer Pledge
All Connect2install Approved Installers are carefully screened to ensure they have the right equipment and experience to serve retail consumers in a satisfactory manner. To become an Approved Connect2install Installation Center, a company must:
- Be honored to be selected as a local Connect2install installation center.
- Provide the ultimate installation experience for all consumers.
- Have the proper Insurance to operate an Installation Center.
- Honor Connect2install National Pricing and Installation Warranty.
- At no time discourage the online consumer about product purchased or method of purchasing products online.
- Have the proper installation center facility and employ properly trained technicians capable of safely performing damage-free installations.
- Be an automotive business that can offer additional services to customers (Camper Shells, Spray on Beds, Hitches, 12 volt, auto detailing, etc.)
- Possess a positive attitude and the ability to treat Connect2install customers with the highest level of professional courtesy.
Any Connect2install Installation Center that does not fully comply with the C2i Pledge will be removed immediately.
Only after this Pledge is agreed and met is a company approved to become one of our Connect2install Approved Installers.